Nordic Pharma is attentive to the protection of the personal data of its suppliers and/or customers and/or trainees, of any person accessing its website, and in general of any person whose personal data it may process. The purpose of this Personal Data Protection Policy is to provide data subjects with important information on how NORDIC PHARMA processes their personal data, and on how data subjects can exercise their rights. It also aims to meet the requirements of the new regulation on the protection of personal data (Regulation n°2016/679) which comes into force on May 25, 2018.
- Data collection
We collect, store and process personal data when using our services under the following conditions. Your visit to our website is recorded. Essentially, the date and time, the type of browser and operating system of your device and the pages you have visited are recorded. A personal reference is generally not possible for us, nor is it intended. The data collected is used in an aggregate manner for statistical purposes and to improve the user experience and to detect any malfunction. The data is used by the marketing team dedicated to the project and the communication agency. GDPR Data Protection Rights If and when we collect, hold and process your personal data, you will be afforded specific rights as a data subject. NORDIC PHARMA will give effect to these rights in accordance with the applicable European and local national data protection laws.
- Right to access and rectification: you have the right to request a copy of the information we hold about you, as well as the right to request the correction of the personal data we hold if it is inaccurate.
- Right to erasure and restriction of processing: you have the right to request the erasure of your personal data or for the restriction of processing your personal data. These rights are limited and will apply only in certain circumstances and where no exemptions apply.
- Right to data portability: you have the right to request a copy of the personal data we hold, as well as the right to request this data be transferred to another controller. This right is subject to certain conditions and may not apply, for example, if not permitted for reasons of public interest, or is not technically feasible.
- Right to object: you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data. If the data is processed for reasons of public interest, scientific or statistical purposes, you may still object and it will be our responsibility to demonstrate the legitimacy of processing the data.
- Use and disclosure of data
The personal data you provide us with, for example when making a contact request (e.g. your name and address or your e-mail address), will only be processed for the purposes for which you have made the data available to us. The stored data will not be sold or in any way distributed to other parties. Insofar as we use service providers to carry out and process the processing, the contractual relationship is governed in accordance with the applicable legal provisions.
- Consent and Revocation
If you have given us your consent to the processing of personal data, you can revoke this consent at any time.
- Storage period
Your personal data will only be stored until the purpose for which it is collected is fulfilled, or for statistics reasons for a period of 12 months.
- a) General
- b) Consent
- c) Control and deletion of cookies
You can also control and/or delete cookies as you wish, provided you have consented to their use. You can find out how, for example, here: AllAboutCookies.org. You can delete all cookies stored on your device and configure most browsers to prevent the storage of cookies. Then you may have to make some settings manually when you visit a page again and accept the degradation of certain functions.
- Your rights, information
On request, you will receive free information about all personal data we have stored about you. If you have any further questions about the collection, processing or use of your personal data, as well as about the assertion of your legally granted rights to the protection of your personal data, please contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org